Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL

I am presently doing my rounds in a government managed hospital and it is not easy for me working here. There are so many patients confined in their beds along the alley. It is hard to see and maybe hard for the patients to recover from their illness.

I saw this one patient, he was suffering from a bullet wound from an encounter that took place in the enemy territory. His wound was already rotten, but he is still alive. I gave him some medicines for his wound so that it won't cause any future health problem on him. beside him is a cancer patient. He has a colon cancer and was listed to stay for at least 2 weeks.

It is very hard working inside a public hospital. You see many patients suffering from their illness. Nurses are few and doctors are rare to see. Government hospitals really need support to provide the right health medicines for the confined patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment