Saturday, November 13, 2010

A GUIDE TO THE CITY

Since the medical convention was canceled, I would still be away because I really needed a timeout from the clinic. Being a medical doctor is not easy. You need to have time for yourself or else you'll get sick and even acquired health problems. I needed an outlet to relieve my from the stressful job that I have. I guess I have to travel and that would be a perfect stress buster.

I already have the city guides. I have Chicago City Guides, San Diego City Guides, Dallas City Guides and my last stop will be in New York, I also have New York City Guides. These guides are event guides of the cities where I am going to visit. In this guide shows events of the city and where it will be held or venue of the event. These guide are very important because I am a tourist in the cities that I mentioned.

While I am out of my medical clinic, my wife will be the one to attend to my patients because she is also a doctor by profession. She will just catch up in New York for our anniversary. This doctor has also surprises and I want to surprise my wife in New York city.

No comments:

Post a Comment