Saturday, November 13, 2010

DOCTORS CONVENTION CANCELED

I got a call from my friend who is also a doctor and informed me that the medical convention that is scheduled next week will be postponed and will be reschedule to another date. I am already prepared for that medical convention but since it was postponed, I need to return all the things that I prepared into my closet again.

The medical convention of physicians is an annual event that happens every third week of November. I don't know the reason why the convention was canceled but I guess I have to remove the note in my clinic that I will be away for the convention and do medial work again.

2 comments:

  1. New Jersey Advanced Pain Management ,Neuropathy Doctors In PA is a caring organization to providing innovative Patients with pain management services committed. We strive to provide the most advanced, minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic services, enabling our patients to restore function, relieve pain and renewed hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purpose of the Solve Care is to improve the results of treatment of patients, to reduce costs in the field of health care, to allow patients to manage their decisions in the field of health care.

    ReplyDelete